The Level 3 in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology course is open to all, including beginners. This course provides the firm foundation and prerequisite for many of our professional courses. Why not do your e-learning alongside our Aromatherapy, Reflexology or Sports Massage courses?
Study from home at your own pace!
If you struggle to find time to study every day at a traditional college, a home learning course is an ideal solution. With support from your tutor, you can feel confident in completing your studies with us from the comfort and convenience of your home.
You'll study whenever you want, at your own pace. There are no strict deadlines (you'll have access to the login for up to a year) so you could complete your course in 2 weeks or 18 months etc- it's up to you.
We have thought carefully about the e-learning training programme here at the Academy to make sure each student feels supported and remains in touch with our tutors throughout their training with us.
Why choose our E-learning?
- Anatomy and Physiology book included FREE to support your online e-learning sent to you via post.
- A structured work book with quizzes to test and reinforce your learning is also sent in the post to you.
- Structured email contact available with your tutor at the start and throughout the course to answer any questions you may have.
- FREE weekly Thursday evening meets- open to all students to connect with other students and therapists, ask questions and get hands on!
- Prestigious ITEC qualification, a leading name in the Complimentary Therapies industry, offering the highest standard of accreditation.
- Option to then proceed onto a course such as Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy and Sports Massage.
- Fees include e-learning login to online resource, A&P book and workbook, ITEC Registration and Exam fees.