Reiki Level 1 and 2
The Usui system of Natural Healing
Reiki Practitioner Level 1 is suitable for anyone who wants to develop their own self healing, share with others friends and family, and allowing them to move onto Reiki Practitioner Level 2, allowing you to practice Reiki professionally.
Reiki Practitioner Level 1:
1 Day 10am - 5pm
This thorough one-day course will be the perfect grounding for your first attunement to Reiki.
It is suitable for complete beginners to practice energy work, as well as anyone wishing to re-do their Reiki training.
You will learn how to treat yourself and heal current and past imbalances. You will be able to give Reiki to others in a non-professional capacity, including pets, plants and places.
Open up to more light in your life. Learn how to use this amazing energy to supercharge your life, turn situations around to serve you better. You will start to feel ‘in the flow’ and make better choices!
If you want to become a practising healer, this is the perfect first step. Includes your take home manual, meditations and certificate. Ongoing practice sessions and support.
Janie Whittemore is an intuitive complementary therapist of 20 years’ experience. She studied Usui and Shamballa Reiki in London and Thailand, becoming a Reiki Master in 2005.
What is covered on the day:
- Level One Attunements
- History of Reiki
- What is Reiki?
- Hand Positions
- Self Healing – Healing Others, Working in Groups
- 7 major Chakra`s
- The Reiki Principles
- Practical Experience
- 21-day Self Healing Programme
Reiki Practitioner Level 2:
2 Days 10am-5pm
If you have completed Level 1 and wish to elevate your practice, this course will attune you to Level 2 - whether for personal or professional use.
• Ongoing support in your Reiki development is also offered.
• Gain confidence and learn in a safe, nurturing environment.
• All the symbols and knowledge you need to practice, presented in an easy to understand way by an experienced Reiki Master.
• You will be able to heal others, send distant healing and accelerate your spiritual growth with a great energy shift. Guided meditations, activations, guided meditations, the aura, how to give treatments to others, setting up a practice, giving treatments, absent healing, Level 2 Attunement to the symbols.
• Reconnect to your Reiki 1, no matter how much time has passed! Janie teaches from both Usui and Shamballa Multi-Dimensional Healing paths of Reiki.
Take the next exciting step on your path and learn to treat others in a therapeutic setting. Receive your Level 2 certificate and manual upon completion. Be part of the Reiki family!
What is covered on the days:
- Review of Reiki 1
- Learn sacred symbols and their mantras
- 3 Attunements
- Space Clearing
- Self Development
- Demonstration of Hands On Treatment
- Looking at self-treatment and other people/animals
- Distant Healing and Healing With Symbols
- Professional Working
Janie started her own journey into healing whilst living in London. Since then she lived and studied in Thailand for six years, was Manager of the Isbourne Holistic Centre for six years and for the last three years has run her own wellbeing practice in Cheltenham.
Costs & Dates:
Reiki 1 : £125.00 +vat
Reiki 2 : £225.00 +vat
7th-8th June 2018
12th-13th July 2018
29th-30th Sept 2018
24th-25th Nov 2018
2nd-3rd Dec 2018
Time: 10am to 5pm
28th June 2018
17th August 2018
15th September 2018
26th October 2018
2nd November 2018
Time: 10am to 5pm
How do I pay?
The full balance for all 1 day courses will be due on receipt of receiving your welcome pack.
For the Reiki 2 course, a 25% deposit is payable immediately to secure your place on receipt of your invoice, with the remaining balance due at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your course.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or cheque. If you would like to pay via Credit Card, please let us know upon receiving your invoice and we will send through a link for payment.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.