Blend your own aromatherapy inhalation! This cleansing blend will blow away the cobwebs and help clear your head. With cleansing properties this blend is great for congestion, is antiseptic and aids the immune system. Fantastic also if you just want a refreshing inhalation.
First lets take a look at the properties of our chosen essential oils:
- Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil - this oil has incredible benefits for respiratory applications including helping to ease congestion. Eucalyptus's benefits include being anti inflammatory, decongestant, antiseptic, antibacterial and stimulating.
- Basil Essential Oil - this oil is wonderful for fighting bacterial infections and respiratory problems as well as alleviating nausea. In addition it is stimulating, clarifying, calming, fortifying, energising and uplifting.
- Pine Essential Oil - When diffused pine is purifying, clarifying and uplifting, energising the body to help eliminate fatigue and focusing concentration.
How to blend your inhalation in 3 simple steps:
- For the base simply add some cool boiled water to a bowl.
- Next add 1-2 drops of Eucalyptus Globulus, Basil & Pine essential oils.
- Then sit back, breathe it in gently and enjoy!
A few safety bits - This blend is intended as an inhalation not to be ingested or applied topically to the skin. Always check safety data to ensure the blends are safe for use. You can also refer to the complete illustrated guide to Aromatherapy.