With Bonfire Night behind us, we are well and truly on the run-up to Christmas!
At the Academy we have been thinking about how challenging it can be at this busy time of year, with the nights drawing in, to keep up the momentum and promote our businesses. Is this something you are struggling with?
One of the tools we have been talking about are gift vouchers. There are numerous benefits to the use of gift vouchers; not only as a way of reaching new clients but also as a way of offering an eco alternative to packaged goods!
Below we explore five key benefits to selling gift vouchers at this time of year:
1. The perfect eco gift. Christmas can be a challenge when it comes to shopping sustainably. If it's not the present itself, it can be the excessive packaging that comes with it. Gifting an experience is entirely waste-free, especially if you create an e-voucher.
2. A chance to show off your full range of treatments and offer something new. ? Think about how you can package up the different treatments and incorporate different products to create a lovely experience.
3. A great way to boost your income at a busy (and costly!) time of year whilst carrying out the treatment at a later date.
4. Attracting new clients. After one of your clients' happy recipients has received a fantastic treatment from you and goes on to benefit from your services in the future!
5. There are lots of low-cost ways to create your voucher. We use a free design tool called Canva, images from the website Unsplash. You could print them yourself, use an online printing service or simply download the voucher and send it via email.
If you would like more ideas and inspiration on how to promote your business then you are very welcome to join our next Business Evening, take a look at our Events page to find the dates for our next Business Evening.