Trigger Point Massage
This two day workshop is designed for therapists who wish to improve their anatomy knowledge, hand skills and understand trigger points.
- Trigger points; what they are and how to treat them
- Learn six commonly worked on muscles. Find their origins and insertions
- Develop hand skills using other techniques, fists, forearms and elbows
- Find out about overuse syndrome, what it is and how we help our clients
- Develop observation skill in basic postural assessment
Level 3 Diploma Anatomy, Physiology and Body Massage or equivalent.
Attendance: 9.30am to 4pm
Tutor: Claire Rumney
Costs & Dates
Price: £220 + VAT
26th-27th July 2018
26th-27th November 2018
How do I pay?
A 25% deposit is payable immediately to secure your place, with the remaining balance due at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your course.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or cheque. If you would like to pay via Credit Card, please let us know upon receiving your invoice and we will send through a link for payment.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.