Trigger Point Massage
This two day workshop is designed for therapists who wish to improve their anatomy knowledge, hand skills and understand trigger points.
- Trigger points; what they are and how to treat them
- Learn six commonly worked on muscles. Find their origins and insertions
- Develop hand skills using other techniques, fists, forearms and elbows
- Find out about overuse syndrome, what it is and how we help our clients
- Develop observation skill in basic postural assessment
Level 3 Diploma Anatomy, Physiology and Body Massage or equivalent.
Attendance: 9.30am to 4pm
Tutor: Chris Phillips
Costs & Dates
Price: £220 + VAT
29th-30th June 2017
19th-20th October 2017
How do I pay?
A 25% deposit is payable immediately to secure your place, with the remaining balance due at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your course.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.