Sports Massage Refresher Course
Refresh and add to your Sports Massage treatment…
This workshop is aimed at:
Level 3 and Level 4 Sports Massage Therapists who have not used their skills for a while, perhaps having had a break from the industry and looking to refresh their hand skills and assessment techniques.
- Range of Movement (ROM), Passive, Active and Resisted
- Postural Assessment (Asymmetry)
- Massage techniques/hand skills
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point
- Muscle Energy Techniques (MET) (for Level 4 therapists)
- Soft Tissue Release (STR) (for Level 4 therapists)
- Assessment Special Tests - Shoulder, Pelvis, Knee and Ankle (for Level 4 therapists)
- Support in marketing and structuring your business plan to re-enter the industry (if needed)
Level 3 or Level 4 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy or equivalent. The student must supply evidence of their qualification.
Tutor: Chris Phillips
Costs & Dates:
Price: £220 + VAT
27th-28th November 2017
15th-16th February 2018
4th-5th June 2018
Time: 9.30am to 4pm
How do I pay?
A 25% deposit is payable immediately to secure your place, with the remaining balance due at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your course.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.