Sports Massage Refresher Course
Refresh and add to your Sports Massage treatment…
This workshop is aimed at:
Level 3 and Level 4 Sports Massage Therapists who have not used their skills for a while, perhaps having had a break from the industry and looking to refresh their hand skills and assessment techniques.
- Range of Movement (ROM), Passive, Active and Resisted
- Postural Assessment (Asymmetry)
- Massage techniques/hand skills
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point
- Muscle Energy Techniques (MET) (for Level 4 therapists)
- Soft Tissue Release (STR) (for Level 4 therapists)
- Assessment Special Tests - Shoulder, Pelvis, Knee and Ankle (for Level 4 therapists)
- Support in marketing and structuring your business plan to re-enter the industry (if needed)
Level 3 or Level 4 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy or equivalent. The student must supply evidence of their qualification.
Tutor: Chris Phillips
Costs & Dates:
Price: £220 + VAT
27th-28th November 2017
15th-16th February 2018
4th-5th June 2018
Time: 9.30am to 4pm
How do I pay?
A 25% deposit is payable immediately to secure your place, with the remaining balance due at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your course.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or cheque. If you would like to pay via Credit Card, please let us know upon receiving your invoice and we will send through a link for payment.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.