Reflexology Refresher Course
This two day course allows the ready qualified Reflexology therapist a chance to re visit the subject and perform a treatment with the confidence required to practice. This course if very useful if you have not practiced in a while, feel like you are getting rusty or just want to brush up on your reflexology skills. It is a very practical based course and you will have plenty of opportunity for practice and great feedback.
- Revisit what Reflexology is and why it is used
- Explain how the zones relate to the anatomical structures of the body
- Revisit reading the feet
- Perform a foot massage
- Revisit the reflex points of the feet using the international foot charts
- Perform a consultation taking into account contra-indications
- Perform a Reflexology treatment from start to finish
- Advise clients of possible reactions and back up treatments for home treatment
The student must supply evidence of their qualification in Reflexology.
Tutor: Annette Stoker
Costs & Dates
Price: £220 + VAT
2 Day Course:
28th-29th March 2018
23rd-24th July 2018
Time: 9.30am-4pm; attendance for 2 days
How do I pay?
A 25% deposit is payable immediately to secure your place, with the remaining balance due at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your course.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.