Reflexology Refresher Course
This two day course allows the ready qualified Reflexology therapist a chance to re visit the subject and perform a treatment with the confidence required to practice. This course if very useful if you have not practiced in a while, feel like you are getting rusty or just want to brush up on your reflexology skills. It is a very practical based course and you will have plenty of opportunity for practice and great feedback.
- Revisit what Reflexology is and why it is used
- Explain how the zones relate to the anatomical structures of the body
- Revisit reading the feet
- Perform a foot massage
- Revisit the reflex points of the feet using the international foot charts
- Perform a consultation taking into account contra-indications
- Perform a Reflexology treatment from start to finish
- Advise clients of possible reactions and back up treatments for home treatment
The student must supply evidence of their qualification in Reflexology.
Tutor: Annette Stoker
Costs & Dates
Price: £220 + VAT
2 Day Course:
28th-29th March 2018
23rd-24th July 2018
Time: 9.30am-4pm; attendance for 2 days
How do I pay?
A 25% deposit is payable immediately to secure your place, with the remaining balance due at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your course.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or cheque. If you would like to pay via Credit Card, please let us know upon receiving your invoice and we will send through a link for payment.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.