Let us know you are attending!
Are you a Level 3 Sports Massage therapist?
Thinking of continuing your training to Level 4?
Join us on the 7th March 6pm-9pm for a FREE taster evening
Introduction to Level 4 Sports Massage
Do you struggle knowing where to start your treatment with clients?
Do you feel like you need more tools to help assess and build a treatment plan?
Do you want to be able to assess joints as well as muscle function?
Some of the key skills you will develop on the Level 4 course include...
• Treating clients with over-use injuries that have been re-occuring over a long period of time
• Be able to treat and improve clients with suspected rotator cuff impingements
• Understanding the relationship between knee and gluteal pain (ITB Syndrome)
• Understanding the relationship between lower back pain and tight hip flexors
• Assessment and treatment of ankle sprains
• Understanding your role working alongside physios, osteopaths and chiropractors as well as knowing when to refer your client
The event is FREE, by RSVP here