Indian Head Massage Refresher
Refresh your Indian Head Massage qualification!
This workshop is aimed at:
- Therapists who have not used their skills for a while, career break, starting a family
- Professionals who want to brush up on their existing Indian Head qualification
- Individuals who may lack confidence with certain skills, techniques and procedures
- This is a confidence boosting & practical workshop
- Brief overview of History & Concept of Indian Head Massage
- Contra Indications
- Consultation and massage procedure
- Therapist/client care ethics
- Preparation, protection and mediation
- Post treatment advice
- Using Oils
You will be assessed throughout the day to ensure you are providing safe treatments. You will receive your Certificate of Attendance at the end of the day to take away with you.
Certification and CPD Points:
Cotswold Academy Certificate of Attendance- 5 CPD points per day
In order to take part in this course, you must already have acquired an Indian Head Massage qualification. We will ask you to provide a copy of your qualification. Please enquire if you are uncertain about your qualification.
1 Day Course:
This is a 1 day refresher course
Attendance: 9.30am to 4pm
Tutor: Annette Stoker
11th January 2018
4th December 2018
Costs & Dates:
£115 + VAT
How do I pay?
The full balance for all 1 day courses will be due on receipt of receiving your welcome pack. Please complete an enrolment form online to book your place. You will then receive an email with your invoice and welcome letter and details of how to make payment.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or cheque. If you would like to pay via Credit Card, please let us know upon receiving your invoice and we will send through a link for payment.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.