Hot Stone Reflexology Course
The reflexology hot stone course is a two day course which on completion will give you a specialised, luxury treatment to add to your reflexology portfolio. The in-depth practical element to the course will enable you to confidently provide hot stone reflexology to enhance the reflexology experience.
Benefits of Hot Stone Reflexology
- Helps the muscles of the feet to enter deep relaxation, easing access to the reflex points with added efficiency
- The use of hot stones on nerve pathways via the feet helps to engage the Parasympatheticnerve system helping to reverse the flight or flight response
- Adds a luxury reflexology element to the therapists skills
- Promotes good circulation helpful for cold hands and feet
- The heated stones can be adapted to be used for either a part or full treatment experience
- Meridian work is enhanced through the use of ancient balsamic stones
- Promotes well being, relaxation and stress relief
Type of client:
- Highly stressed
- Inability to relax
- Muscular/ skeletal problems
- Poor sleeping habits
- Promote well being
- The history, theory and development of hot stones to modern day hot stone reflexology
- Possible contra-actions
The student must supply evidence of their qualification in Reflexology and Hot Stone Therapy.
Tutor: Yvonne Lockhart
Costs & Dates
Price: £250 + VAT
DATES TO BE CONFIRMED - Please email to let us know you are interested
How do I pay?
A 25% deposit is payable immediately to secure your place, with the remaining balance due at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your course.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or cheque. If you would like to pay via Credit Card, please let us know upon receiving your invoice and we will send through a link for payment.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.