Hot Stone Reflexology Course
The reflexology hot stone course is a two day course which on completion will give you a specialised, luxury treatment to add to your reflexology portfolio. The in-depth practical element to the course will enable you to confidently provide hot stone reflexology to enhance the reflexology experience.
Benefits of Hot Stone Reflexology
- Helps the muscles of the feet to enter deep relaxation, easing access to the reflex points with added efficiency
- The use of hot stones on nerve pathways via the feet helps to engage the Parasympatheticnerve system helping to reverse the flight or flight response
- Adds a luxury reflexology element to the therapists skills
- Promotes good circulation helpful for cold hands and feet
- The heated stones can be adapted to be used for either a part or full treatment experience
- Meridian work is enhanced through the use of ancient balsamic stones
- Promotes well being, relaxation and stress relief
Type of client:
- Highly stressed
- Inability to relax
- Muscular/ skeletal problems
- Poor sleeping habits
- Promote well being
- The history, theory and development of hot stones to modern day hot stone reflexology
- Possible contra-actions
The student must supply evidence of their qualification in Reflexology and Hot Stone Therapy.
Tutor: Yvonne Lockhart
Costs & Dates
Price: £250 + VAT
DATES TO BE CONFIRMED - Please email to let us know you are interested
How do I pay?
A 25% deposit is payable immediately to secure your place, with the remaining balance due at least 4 weeks prior to the start of your course.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.