Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01666 318996 / 07730794053
Address: Be Precision Fit Sports Massage, Unit 4, Hampton St Industrial Estate, Tetbury, GL8 8LD
Sports and Remedial Massage, sports injury rehab:
- Sports and Remedial Massage with full Postural and Range of Movement analysis.
- Injury Rehabilitation.
- Specific, targeted stretching, mobilisation and strengthening programs.
- Used to specifically mobilise the Myofascial system, targeting trigger points, scar tissue and fibrous adhesions.
- Allowing tissue to decompress and heal more effectively Used in conjunction with massage for optimum effect
- A rehabilitative taping technique, designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process, while providing support and stability to muscles & joints without restricting range of movement.
- Can be applied to most areas of the body, particularly useful for knee, shoulder & lower back problems.
Initial Consultation 60min --- £40.
60min Sports Massage --- £40.
30min Sports Massage --- £25.
Kinesiology Taping --- £15 (excl massage) Re-application --- £5.
Mon - Fri --- 9am to 7pm
Sunday --- 9am to 2pm
Having completed my A levels I trained and qualified as a Registered General Nurse in 1986. I worked within the NHS on Critical Coronary and Intensive Care units, with stints in Accident & Emergency and a specialist Burns Unit.
In 1994 I made a change in career and trained as a Veterinary Nurse, qualifying in 1996. I spent many happy years working in Small Animal and Mixed practices initially in Manchester then in Cirencester, Malmesbury & Tetbury.
I have now lived in Tetbury for almost 20yrs with my husband Matthew.
Two years ago I decided I needed to get fit again and joined the local gym, I well and truly caught 'the bug'! It was through this new direction that I became interested in the fitness industry, in particular sports injuries and rehabilitation. This led to me studying for my level 3 & 4 Sports Massage qualifications at The Cotswold Academy.
I find all aspects of the work fascinating and rewarding, especially when you see real results leading to improved function & mobility and pain reduction for clients.
I have a particular interest in shoulder and rotator cuff injuries, conditions and dysfunctions and aim to specialise further in this area.
I am fortunate to be able to work out of a well equipped treatment room in BPF Fitness Hub, Tetbury, within easy reach of the town centre and with ample free parking.