Essential First Aid Course
The Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training course will enable you to have the knowledge and skills to give first aid to your clients and understand your responsibilities as a therapist under The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and Professional Codes of Conduct. You will gain a 3 year Certificate with this training.
- Practical, verbal and written assessment will take place throughout the day
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- First aid kits and record keeping
- Infection Control
- Basic life support including CPR
- Effectively manage an unconscious casualty
- Managing seizures and anaphylaxis
- How to respond to a choking casualty
- Dealing with wounds and bleeding
- Prevention and control of shock
- Recognising the presence of common major illnesses
- Provide treatment for minor injuries
(cuts, grazes, minor burns or scalds)
Costs & Dates:
Price: £95 + VAT
10th March 2018
30th June 2018
8th September 2018
17th November 2018
Time: 9.30am to 4pm
How do I pay?
The full balance for all 1 day courses will be due on receipt of receiving your welcome pack. Please complete an enrolment form online to book your place. You will then receive an email with your invoice and welcome letter and details of how to make payment.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or cheque. If you would like to pay via Credit Card, there will be a 2.5% charge added to the amount due. Please let us know upon receiving your invoice if you would like to pay by card, and we will send through a request for payment.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.