Essential First Aid Course
The Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training course will enable you to have the knowledge and skills to give first aid to your clients and understand your responsibilities as a therapist under The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and Professional Codes of Conduct. You will gain a 3 year Certificate with this training.
- Practical, verbal and written assessment will take place throughout the day
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- First aid kits and record keeping
- Infection Control
- Basic life support including CPR
- Effectively manage an unconscious casualty
- Managing seizures and anaphylaxis
- How to respond to a choking casualty
- Dealing with wounds and bleeding
- Prevention and control of shock
- Recognising the presence of common major illnesses
- Provide treatment for minor injuries
(cuts, grazes, minor burns or scalds)
Costs & Dates:
Price: £95 + VAT
11th March 2017
22nd July 2017
18th November 2017
Time: 9.30am to 4pm
How do I pay?
The full balance for all 1 day courses will be due on receipt of receiving your welcome pack. Please complete an enrolment form online to book your place. You will then receive an email from [email protected] with your invoice and welcome letter and details of how to make payment via bank transfer or cheque.
SHARE IDEAS AND KNOWLEDGE
THURSDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM-9PM
If you are interested in looking at a career in this industry, planning to do a course with us or just wishing to look around, our free Thursday Evenings could be the place to start.