Ever get pain associated with treating many clients a day?
Arms, lower back, hands, wrists starting to feel the strain of your job?
Want to prevent the above from occurring when starting your practice?
If you answered yes to any of the above or maybe you are keen to learn about helping your body not feel the strain then this masterclass is for you. It is a fantastic opportunity for professional massage therapists and therapists within the spa and leisure industry to acquire new skills to ensure your career will continue to be a healthy and rewarding one that you deserve.
- Review of common therapist injuries; symptoms, anatomy, prevention and stretches
- Postural assessment of the upper back; principles of posture including core stability and self awareness, understanding facia
- Looking after ourselves as therapists; review elements of self care
- Movement in massage; removing strain from the upper body and engaging the lower limbs, IPM techniques, facia health
- Practical focus on the back; IPM techniques in practice, incorporating techniques into massage practice
- IPM for the whole body; holistic massage
Attendance over 1 day 9.30am - 4pm :
12th June 2018
Time: 9.30am to 4pm