This two day workshop is designed for therapists who wish to improve their anatomy knowledge, hand skills and understand trigger points.
- Trigger points; what they are and how to treat them
- Learn six commonly worked on muscles. Find their origins and insertions
- Develop hand skills using other techniques, fists, forearms and elbows
- Find out about overuse syndrome, what it is and how we help our clients
- Develop observation skill in basic postural assessment
Attendance over 2 days 9.30am - 4pm :
April: 26th - 27th