Do you currently run a business in Complementary Therapies or are you thinking of starting one?
Social media is a fantastic way to market your Complementary Therapy practice.
This course provides an overview on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and delivers some basic tools to help you to build a simple social media plan to raise awareness of your business and increase your client list.
With all the demands that come with running your own business it can be hard to find the time for marketing. We pack this training course full of tools and tips to help you use social networks efficiently and effectively.
This course is suitable for any practitioner/ businesses looking to promote themselves through social media, whether you are completely new to using social media for business or have some experience.
- Social media overview, including current trends
- Social media jargon explained – hashtags, handles etc…
- Business benefits of social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Which social networks are appropriate for your business.
- Set up and maximisation of your social media pages
- How to engage and build your audience
Attendance: 6.15pm-8.45pm Tutor: Amy Pearcey
6th September 2018